Zero Turn and Operations on 9/22

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Zero Turn and Operations on 9/22

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

I could use a check out on the zero turn as well. I have one, but they can have differences. Also is there going to be an operation on Saturday 9/22. I can help from 11 til 2. John Lincoln

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
        Participant

Just spoke with Larry Kase.  We’re planning to get started at 9am tomorrow with winch operations. Please get checked out on winch hook-up & wing-running and retrieve vehicle driving if you haven’t done so yet–we need volunteers for these duties.  Aerotow will also be available if requested.  We’d like to have the Krosno and Stars & Stripes prepped and ready to go by 0900.  Should be a nice, crisp fall day so come on out to fly!

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
          Participant

I plan to be there, can do all Winch ops except w-drive, ETA on-field 0900 to prep

Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
            Participant

Expect it was a busy day today. Any interest in Sunday? I can come out early.

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
              Participant

We had 16 flights yesterday with 8 aerotows and 8 winch launches.  Larry and new member Logan enjoyed a 35 minute flight in Stars & Stripes after an 800’ winch launch.  Today should be another nice day to fly, however,  our tow plane is temporarily down for a maintenance item.

Participant

Nice. Any chance of a winch op this AM?

Steve

Larry KaseLarry Kase
                      Participant

No flights today. The C182 nose tire is repaired. The tube had a hole in it.
                        I was able to issue 2 student pilot licenses to members.
                        Watch the weather for weekday ops.
                        Larry

Sent from my iPad

Anonymous

Will there be winch ops then?

Participant

I would be available Monday.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.