This weekend looks kind of cold for our first operations. However, the long term outlook for the following weekend looks good.
Prior to startup we will need to shuffle the aircraft in the hangar to get the Pawnee to the front.
Our safety meeting has been postponed until the third Saturday in April.
Hopefully we will soon start some safe and sanitary operations.