Weekend update

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
      Participant

It was a beautiful day at 55LL. Were you there?

We finished with 24 flights for the day. Of course, we started with the monthly meeting. That went well, Don Grillo presented badges to several members for their flight accomplishments. Plus we finished by 10:00. We pulled out the winch and 2 gliders. Thanks to Larry Kase several students received training. Petr brought some friends and a couple went for flights. We have a day member flight and Charlie Kalvoda towed several flights. There was much to do and plenty of help to do it. It was a great day. This is a club at it’s best.

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
        Participant

We should also mention that there was a fair amount of physical
          labor/repairs by club members on Sat. The 1-26 got needed attention by
          Gary, some mowing done , and the Lark’s 5 tiedowns were totally dismantled
          by 4 gents, and reconfigured a few feet to the South, including a new Main
          wheel pad (replaced!) and moved tailwheel pad. Luckily, the electric auger
          was working.

Anonymous

Any chance of flying on Sunday?

Don GrilloDon Grillo
              Keymaster

I will be out today around 11.

Don

Larry KaseLarry Kase
                  Participant

I will be out at 11.
                    Saturday flights were mostly winch launches. Petr, Art and Erik we’re operators.
                    Winds today would allow more longline winch flights. Aerotows will also be available.
                    Larry

Sent from my iPad

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.