Weekend Ops

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
      Participant

Looks like we have tow pilots scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. I will be out Sunday if anyone needs an instructor. Sign up NOW!

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
        Participant

Students and members who need dual flights, let’s take advantage of those hours early in the morning as well as the late afternoon and early evening as long as we have tow pilots available. We’re getting a late start this season, so we need to be flying as much as we can.  The season will be over before you know it….

Anonymous

I plan to be out there all day Sunday. While I would like to fly solo in the afternoon, I am happy to instruct in the morning if anyone is interested. Just drop me a line to coordinate (mdunning@biosentinelpharma.com).

Don GrilloDon Grillo
            Keymaster

As a reminder for all our flight instructors. You can make yourself available to students for instruction on the bookourplane.com website. Login to your account and click on the little wrench next to your email address at the top of the page. Next, click on “add new time slot available or absent.” Fill out the form when you are either available or absent to instruct. You will receive an email when a student books you. You can also view your schedule by clicking on “Your Flight Instructor Schedule,” “My Bookings” or “Flight Training.”

Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
              Participant

A slightly delayed Weekend Update. Thursday there were 6 flights, Saturday there were 22 flights and Sunday there were 23 flights.

Welcome to our newest member Nasser and his 2 sons. They each received a flight and I see 2 new students very soon.

Buckle up for the storm and the weather should be good this weekend.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.