Weekday operations

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Weekday operations

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
      Participant

Quick recap from Monday’s operations. As mentioned the Lark is assembled and ready. 5 flights were launched as we are beginning Spring checkouts. Thanks to Geoff for towing. Then the wind increased beyond club limits. John (Buzz) DeRosa removed several encroaching trees along the south border.  Kevin and Greg spent some time on the Condor sim. Overall a very nice day at 55LL. Stay tuned for further updates later this week and the in person meeting on Saturday.

Participant

Wednesday 2 tow pilots and 3 instructors if you’re interested.

Participant

Not much flying today (one flight) but a productive day none the less. Next schedule is Friday!

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
            Participant

I can help with any Ops duties on Friday 4-16. The WX prog is looking favorable, too.

Or, I can just come do continue maintenance work.

Don GrilloDon Grillo
              Keymaster

We are planning to fly this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Please use the Bookourplane scheduler to block out 1 hour for a spring checkout. Steve Snyder is available to instruct.  2-33 Stars & Stripes and the flapped 17 meter Lark are available 2 seaters. The Krozno is down.  The 1-26 and 1-34 are also available. The PW-5 needs to be assembled.

Don

Anonymous

I aM planning on coming out tomorrow around 10:30 am.Kevin S.

On Thursday, April 15, 2021 Sky Soaring <skysoaring2018+usc_KzU0AAEzg5o0EyMDw5oiQwNjY9OaEiBlZAQA@gmail.com> wrote:

Nicholas LegenzaNicholas Legenza
                  Participant

I can be out past 2:00 to help or fly. Also I made some placement bricks for the gliders to put in the ground eventually.

Sent from my iPhone

Nicholas LegenzaNicholas Legenza
                    Participant

What time are ops tomorrow? I can be out to help if needed.

Sent from my iPhone

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.