Thank You from Maintenance Chair

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Thank You from Maintenance Chair

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Hello Members, I would like to say Thank You to the members who have stepped up and volunteered their time and expertise in maintaining our fleet and club. Gary Palumbo, Don Grillo, John DeRosa, and Steve Snyder for work on the Pawnee. Larry Kase, Tim Ponsot and Greg Tomczyk for work on the Lark. John DeRosa, John Phelan, and Greg Palmer for repairing the leaking plumbing in our office. There were a few others whose names I don’t recall, please accept my apology for my lapse in memory. Jim Hopkins, John DeRosa, and Don Grillo, spear headed the attic clean up. And Jim Hopkins was also out cleaning up the the hangar in general as well as removing the hustler wheel and tire and getting it repaired and reinstalled. Tim Ponsot for installing a new PTT switch in Stars and Stripes. Don Grillo for the grading that has been done to start the addition of a taxiway to our field. Jim Hopkins for moving and inspecting our trailers.

Finally, I am not at the field every time work is done so I know for a fact that I have either forgotten or just didn’t know that you, a member, was out and did something that the club truly needed done. Again please accept my sincere apology for missing your name and your contribution.

Sincerely, John Lincoln Maintenance Chair

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
        Participant

I’d like to add my own big thank you to all of the above that John L. mentioned.   Not to mention to John himself for coordinating all of these activities.

John will give a more detailed maintenance report tomorrow at the membership meeting.

Thanks,

John DeRosa

President, Sky Soaring Glider Club

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.