Sunday ops

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Larry KaseLarry Kase
      Participant

Weather looks good for winch ops tomorrow with Stars & Stripes. Gary, Mark and Larry to instruct, Tim on the winch.

Record the Bears and come out to fly or watch.

Show time 11am

Larry

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
        Participant

How many times do you get to fly in December when it’s above 40 degrees?  Come on out!

Anonymous

I am in

Cornelis van de klippe

Disclaimer: All information on our behalf in relation to our products, whether in nature of date, recommendations or otherwise, is supported by research and believed reliable, but we assume no liability whatsoever in respect to application, processing or use made of the aforementioned information or products or any consequence thereof. The user undertakes all liability in respect of the application.
              Processing or use of the aforementioned information or products, whose quality and other properties he shall verify, or any consequence thereof. No liability whatsoever shall attach to us for any infringement of the rights owned or controlled by a third party on intellectual, industrial or other property by reason of the application, processing or use of the aforementioned information or products by the user.

Anonymous

I’ll be out there soon too!

Larry KrengelLarry Krengel
                    Participant

On a winter day one needs a little help keep the glider up.

Larry

Attached images:

Anonymous

Starbuck’s coffee delivery service?

Anonymous

Im in

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
                    Participant

Fun day of flying for those who came out.  We had 12 winch launches with 2-33 Stars & Stripes.  Winds out of the west were giving us consistent 1000-1100 foot launches.  Special thanks to Tim Ponsot and Kees Van de Klippe for operating the winch.  Larry, Gary and I instructed and everyone who showed up was able to get at least one flight.  A very enjoyable day.  Will there be more spring weather in December???  Stay tuned…

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
                        Participant

I missed a great day with all of you, my loss

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.