Sunday May 7 Recap

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Sunday May 7 Recap

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

Sunday was the warmest day we have had thus far this year.

Many thanks to Scott John … wait … John Scott who towed. Mark Mallamo gave a spring checkout to John Osborn.

Nick Lagenza was signed off for solo in the Krosno by Gary Palumbo. Congrats! Nick – did you get that get added to the Blue Book? Nick then took his dad up for a short flight.

Petr’s “Blue Bomber” SGS 1-35 got its final check-up by Gary Palumbo and then he promptly took a tow. I left about 45 minutes later and he was still up in WX that was iffy at best. I don’t know how he does it.

I almost had a profound “See Something, Say Something” moment but got skunked when I found John Scott had chocked the Pawnee while it was left sitting in the grass. Who does that? Dang.

– John DeRosa

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
        Participant

All,

I still don’t think my messages are going to email, so piggybacking on this one.

Tomorrow, (Wednesday, May 10) is looking like a decent day for flying. Anyone up for an operation? Speak up/sign up if you are.

-Mark

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
          Participant

May 10-11-12 – Looks like pretty good WX. It might be another rainy weekend so come on out now!

I will plan on being out. Might have my glider back together by tomorrow to bring out and tie down.
            If no flying … then mowing!!
            John H DeRosa

On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 08:37:16 AM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Reply To: Sunday May 7 Recap From Mark Mallamo, [General Discussion Forum]

All,

I still don’t think my messages are going to email, so piggybacking on this one.

Tomorrow, (Wednesday, May 10) is looking like a decent day for flying. Anyone up for an operation? Speak up/sign up if you are.

-Mark

Unsubscribe from this Topic; https://skysoaring.com/forums/topic/sunday-may-7-recap/

Attachments Allowed: msword, excel, pdf, jpeg, bmp, gif, png. 2mb max.

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
            Participant

For Wed, I’ll put down time for S&S (68H) on the BOP website

Jeff MoranJeff Moran
              Participant

I’ll be able to make it on Wednesday.  If there are no instructors, I can wing run, run the board, etc.

John ScottJohn Scott
                Participant

Two’s In for tomorrow.

John M. Scott

Petr FolwarcznyPetr Folwarczny
                  Participant

Ill be there. Petr

Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2023 8:37 AM
                    To: petrfolw@comcast.net
                    Subject: Reply To: Sunday May 7 Recap; By Mark Mallamo, [Sky Soaring]

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.