Sunday July 23rd

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Sunday July 23rd

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike HurdMike Hurd
      Participant

Hello,

I’m in need of an instructor who will take a 14 year-old on his first glider ride on Sunday, July 23rd. I’d do it but I’m not current. He wants to join the club and his mother has already approved it. I’ll have him submit an application for membership. We can be at the field at any time that works for you. The earlier the better. Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Mike

Tim PonsotTim Ponsot
        Participant

That’s fine, I’ll do it :)I might test fly the V tail afterwards if there’s a tow pilot and time.Cheers

Tim

Art SilvermanArt Silverman
          Participant

Hello Mike, I haven’t checked my emails all day. Sorry I didn’t get this email earlier, but I would not have been able to make it to the field today. I will be at the field all day next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone

Mike HurdMike Hurd
            Participant

Art – thanks for your reply! My friends ended up having a great time yesterday. Tim Ponsot did a superb job giving my two guests – Petros and then his mother Vivian – their first glider rides. Petros submitted his membership application already, I believe. Even Vivian plans to join next Spring. Tim went on to give three more guests flights to a family from the southwest suburbs.Greg Tomczyk came out to help the operation, and Pawnee top-gun Nick Legenza was as helpful as always while his father expertly supervised all of us from command headquarters in the shady hangar. 🙂Otherwise, it was a quiet day at the field – as is usually the case on Oshkosh weekends.—————————-

Reply To: Sunday July 23rd From Art Silverman, [General Discussion Forum]

Hello Mike, I haven’t checked my emails all day. Sorry I didn’t get this email earlier, but I would not have been able to make it to the field today. I will be at the field all day next Saturday.

Art SilvermanArt Silverman
              Participant
                Glad to hear everyone had a great time.

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 07:03:59 AM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.