Snow plower available

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Snow plower available

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

With all the snow lately the driveway has become impassable.  Anyone own a plow?  I manage to get in last week but yesterday my 4WD truck started dragging bottom and really struggled.  After last night’s snow it is now impossible.  I’d like to get back in to continue radio work on the Krosno and the 1-26.  Help!  – John DeRosa

Richard BellRichard Bell
        Participant

Hi John,

I would be willing to do it, however not until Friday at the earliest due to the low temperatures. I would also need someone to sit in my truck, on Getty Rd while I clear from us20 to the end of the cross bar. Just enough to get my truck and trailer off Getty Rd.

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
          Participant

Dick – Thanks for the offer.  Another member offered using our two 4WD trucks to “tamp down” the snow but your front end loader would be a better choice to clear a decent path.  I can meet you out there on Friday parking along Getty Rd.  How about 10AM?  Thanks again.  – John OHM <span class=”ILfuVd NA6bn”><b>Ω</b></span>

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
            Participant

MANY thanks to long time Sky Soaring supporter Dick Bell and his friend Bill Adams for spending their (not so) cold Friday plowing out our driveway!   Thanks a Million!Driveway Plowed

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.