September 18+19

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #14240
      Brad DelisleBrad Delisle

        I’m interested in soaring this week if the weather holds.  Are any instructors or tow pilots wanting to come out?

        Brad (the new guy)

      • #14241
        Don GrilloDon Grillo

          Gary P. and I will be out at the field on Tuesday doing the yearly conditional inspection on 2-33 Stars and Strips. We’ll be busy with that for about 3-4 (10-2pm) hours or so, so neither one of us will be available to tow or instruct until we finish the annual, mid to late afternoon. It’s possible Nick can tow and maybe another instructor can come out.


      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.