Saturday November 4th Derig Day

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Saturday November 4th Derig Day

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Hello, Saturday Nov. 4th the weather looks fairly nice for a derig day. Although partly to mostly cloudy and breezy (12 to 14 knots out of the SW to W) it is forecast to be fairly warm at 53 to 58 degrees. I would like to get the 1-26’s and at least one 2-33 derigged if at all possible. I plan to be out around 10:15. Can I get any help? John Lincoln Maintenance

Don GrilloDon Grillo
        Keymaster

I will be out to help derig Saturday morning.

— Don
          John PhelanJohn Phelan
          Participant

I’ll be there.

John F. Phelan
            (S20 Mobile)

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
            Participant

REMINDER that today is the first day of disassembling the fleet.  It will probably take more than one day.

NOTE: Helping with assembly/disassembling a glider is part of a student’s pilot required knowledge.

See you there, John DeRosa

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
              Participant

Hello:

I planned on being out and helping but now one of the Jeeps has a dead battery and is slowing up my Saturday.  The battery is under warranty but Firestone is being difficult.  Hopefully I can be out there sometime soon.  And, it was a very busy week with long hours that that a good ending:

https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/rockford-man-woman-arrested-in-wisconsin-dells-3-missing-children-found/

Regards,

Rich

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.