Policy and Procedures Manual in MS Word

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Policy and Procedures Manual in MS Word

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Don GrilloDon Grillo
      Keymaster

Hello Members,  I am trying to locate the Sky Soaring “Policy and Procedures” manual with the revision date of  4-16-15 in MS Word format.  I already have it in a PDF file. I’m guessing that a past Board Member may have it since it was last updated in 2015.   Art and I have been tasked to update it. Please check your computers and see if you have this document.   If you do, please email to me at dongrillo10@yahoo.com

Thank You,  Don.

John PhelanJohn Phelan
        Participant

Don,

If the Word version doesn’t show up, we have Acrobat Pro at work and can probably turn the PDF version back into an editable Word Doc for you to use. Just send over what you have if you want to do this and I’ll see if we can convert it. Also, which version of Word are you using – 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365? It may make a difference in how Acrobat does its magic.

Now that I think about it, the PDF may have the name of whoever created the file embedded in the meta data of the file (depends on how their computer was set up when they saved it as a PDF). If you look at Properties of the PDF (File/Properties/Description), it may lead you to the prime suspect on the project.

Let me know if you need help.

Best Regards,

John F. Phelan

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.