Plumbing in the office

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Plumbing in the office

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Members,

John DeRosa, John Phelan and Greg Palmer (and possibly more) have finished the re-plumbing of the copper supply lines in the office that supply the bathroom and the slop sink. I want to thank them for their efforts. Please note that the bathroom door still needs to remain open when not in use during the cold months of the year. John Lincoln

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
        Participant

John L,

Right back at YOU with a big thank YOU to YOU too. During last Sunday;s work you JOHN L helped JOHN P and me, JOHN D, with finishing up the plumbing work.  [Its not very often I can work three YOUs into a single sentence, not to mention adding in three Johns to the mix] 
          We were also able to re-plumb the long dormant shower with a new valve, shower head, etc.  This will be handy next summer if you want to cool off after some HOT soaring!  Remember to bring a towel.  The shower does need a good scrubbing before its next use. 
          John D
          ==========================================

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 12:37:06 PM CST, Sky Soaring <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
          Participant

Might need a new sign. Something about 3 Johns!

Steve

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 3:40 PM
            To: Smsrsnyder@comcast.net
            Subject: [Sky Soaring] General Discussion, Reply To: Plumbing in the office

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.