Membership Meeting Sat Jan 21 & BREAKFAST

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Membership Meeting Sat Jan 21 & BREAKFAST

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

This coming Saturday, January 21st will be our monthly membership meeting starting at 9AM.

This month’s meeting will be held at the Village Inn in downtown Huntley IL.  The address is; 11713 Main St.

Breakfast is available off the menu.  Please get there no later than 8:30 to order food.

See you there.

John DeRosa, President, SSI BOD

Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
        Participant

After the meeting plan on driving over to the field. Bound to be some projects to work on.

Steve

Jim HopkinsJim Hopkins
          Participant

This coming Saturday, January 21st will be our monthly membership meeting starting at 9AM.

This month’s meeting will be held at the Village Inn in downtown Huntley IL. The address is; 11713 Main St.

Breakfast is available off the menu. Please get there no later than 8:30 to order food.

See you there.

John DeRosa, President, SSI BOD

Art SilvermanArt Silverman
            Participant
              In the past we start Breakfast at 8:00am, and start the meeting at 9:00 am. Hence I will be there at 8:00 and I hope others will join me.
              Art
              —–Original Message—–
              To: Arthurttu@aol.com
              Sent: Tue, Jan 17, 2023 9:40 pm
              Subject: Reply To: Membership Meeting Sat Jan 21 & BREAKFAST; By Jim Hopkins, [Sky Soaring]

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
              Participant

Hello:

Any notes or interesting points from the meeting?

Regards,

Rich

Jim HopkinsJim Hopkins
                Participant
                  Saturday’s meeting minutes are now posted on the SSI site under files/documents.
              Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.