Looking for SGS 1-34 manual and Club Quiz

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Looking for SGS 1-34 manual and Club Quiz

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
      Participant

I’ve checked the Files/Docs folder for any 1-34 Documents, such as a manual and the Club Quiz sheet. But cannot find any of these in the Directory, so more of us can fly this glider. Anyone have a copy for our Model 1-34?

Don GrilloDon Grillo
        Keymaster

Denny, I have published the 1-34R flight manual in the SSI Files/Doc section of the website. I will look for a quiz when I am out at the field today. If I find one I will get it posted on the website.

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
            Participant

Thanks so much, Don, for retrieval & posting!

Tim PonsotTim Ponsot
            Participant

Flight manual should be in the zipped pouch behind the pilot’s headrest in the aircraft. Also very important to find the maintenance logbooks to check the weight and balance condition. The ship had repairs some years ago and became somewhat tail-heavy. Some of our lighter pilots will need a shot bag or parachute to bulk up since it doesn’t accept conventional ballast. Those books should be in the office but very, very important to find and check them. Know thy CG.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.