Holiday Dinner – Hawthorn Woods Country Club

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Holiday Dinner – Hawthorn Woods Country Club

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff MoranJeff Moran
      Participant

Holiday Dinner – Hawthorn Woods Country Club.

I have reserved Saturday, December 2nd (tentatively 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm) for Sky Soaring.  This is the same location that Dale hosted the dinner pre-Covid.  I will work with the banquets manager to keep the per person cost close to the same level as last time.  It should be doable, but food inflation over the last 3-4 years will be a factor.  I believe the last dinner was $55 per person.  We will do a similar setup as before with a cash bar and buffet layout.  I put down a $500 deposit.  The next step will be to work with the manager to pick the menu items for the buffet and come up with how much to charge per person.

I hope everyone is having a great soaring season.  I return from Portugal on October 1st and hope to be out to the field soon after.  If someone can remind the members of the dinner at the member meeting this Saturday, it would be much appreciated.

Below I have listed the commitments so far.

Regards,

Jeff Moran

Holiday Dinner Responses:

1.  2 – Jeff Moran
        2.  2 – Don Grillo
        3.  2 – Kees Van De Klippe
        4.  1 – Mark Mallamo
        5.  2 – Mark Reich
        6.  2 – John Phelan
        7.  2 – John DeRosa
        8.  1 – Karl Landl
        9.  2 – John Lincoln
        10.  2 – Pete Folwarczny
        Nicholas LegenzaNicholas Legenza
        Participant

Put the legenzas down for 4

Sent from my iPhone

Karl LandlKarl Landl
          Participant

Hello Jeff!Please remove my name from the sign up list as shown below. It just so happens that our first Chicago Land ski racing season most likely begins on that date.

Karl

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 08:19:54 AM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.