Happy Father’s Day Eve

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Happy Father’s Day Eve

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:

For today, Saturday June 17th – Happy Father’s Day eve!

Twelve flights today.  Thanks to Gary for towing, Don and Mike V for instructing and everyone else for helping.  Some cleanup was done in the hangar and a crew got Pumpkin together for the season.  We had 2 scenic/guest flights and one FAST Flight.  Pumpkin looked like it wanted to fly so after a thorough preflight with Gary and Don it was ready to go.  Pumpkin took me up for a 31 minute flight off of a 2K tow and I got to see 5,000 ft on the altimeter for a minute.  Nick took up the PW5 for a short but nice flight.  The new cables for the green golf cart arrived and are in the radio room for that project.  Thanks for the GSO and wing runner support today to the crew.  I am sure someone else can provide an update for the morning and a more detailed report of that time.  Some hotdogs found their way onto the grill and it was a safe slow day.

On another note: its time to schedule a Stop the Bleed training course soon.  Let me know if you are interested.  If you already did the course you are OK since the certificate does not expire.

Regards,

Rich

ANDRZEJ CHICEWICZANDRZEJ CHICEWICZ
        Participant

On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 06:09:07 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Attachments:

ANDRZEJ CHICEWICZANDRZEJ CHICEWICZ
          Participant

Normal

Tomorrow will be a good day to fly if anyone is interested

On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 08:51:22 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

John ScottJohn Scott
            Participant

I just got home from being out of town. I could be interested.

John M. Scott

Tim PonsotTim Ponsot
              Participant

I should be able to come instruct/stand around and look busy/do some work on the V-Tail tomorrow

-Tim

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
                Participant

There is also a tentative plan for some flying on Tuesday. New member, Mike Palmer and his kids are interested in flying tomorrow and Gary has tentatively agreed to tow.

-Mark

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.