Gas and Computer Virus

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Gas and Computer Virus

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tim PonsotTim Ponsot
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi All! 2 things.</p>
        1) Gas prices go up by A LOT tomorrow. If we were to beat the curve and fill each and every mower, tank,  and vehicle it would be to our club’s advantage.

2) I think the computer in the office has a virus. There are popups and strange ads on Google Chrome. I will make every effort to install antivirus software after my checkride. Please do not use it for business or other sensitive transactions until someone who knows more than I do about computers says it’s safe.

-Tim

John PhelanJohn Phelan
        Participant

Tim,

I would suggest checking with John DeRosa about anti-virus software that may already be running on that machine. John installed the whole thing a couple of years ago. He’s out in UT flying this week but he can be reached by phone or text message at 224-848-2063.

Best Regards,

John F. Phelan

Anonymous

From a safe computer download and run Stinger. That should catch most problems.  After that install malware bytes or similar software.  Since the computer is open and we do not block visits to dubious sites and we have no idea if someone plugs in a USB stick with malware on it that will be the best you can do for now.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Gary PalumboGary Palumbo
                Participant

I need Phone number for Gary Grimmonpre One I have is not in service

Sent from my iPhone

Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.