FS: SeeYou Mobile Oudie 2

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content FS: SeeYou Mobile Oudie 2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

<span style=”color: #652191;”>This is Karl Landl’s SeeYou Mobile Oudie 2 which I am helping him to sell.  </span>

<span style=”font-family: Arial;”><span style=”font-size: small;”><span style=”color: #652191;”>The Oudie (pronounced Oh-Dee) offers a great packaged combination of a PNA (Personal Navigation Assistance), GPS, with soaring flight software that will guide your flight and record them for later analysis. I owned this same model and I consider it the hands down BEST portable battery powered moving map display and soaring software.  Great for club flying and easy to move from ship to ship.  </span></span></span>

<span style=”font-family: Arial;”><span style=”font-size: small;”><span style=”color: #652191;”>The Oudie 2 was significantly brighter than the original Oudie 1. This unit comes with the various cables, a padded case, manual and original box plus three different Oudie mounts (RAM, Suction Cup, Landl custom).  See pictures at https://link.shutterfly.com/81Q2zxn5mbb.  Full details can be found at https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/naviter-oudie2</span></span></span><span style=”font-family: Arial;”><span style=”font-size: small;”><span style=”color: #652191;”>.  </span></span></span>

<span style=”font-family: Arial;”><span style=”font-size: small;”><span style=”color: #652191;”>New these devices go for $625.  Karl would like to get $450 for it.  I can help you get it configured and set up for whatever you would like to fly.  Contact me if you are interested.  Thanks, John DeRosa john@derosaweb.com 224-848-2063</span></span></span><span style=”font-family: Arial;”><span style=”font-size: small;”><span style=”color: #652191;”>
        </span></span></span>

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
        Participant

Probably a good, medium-sized Tablet pc ( ipad, Android,etc) with a built-in GPS, and running TopHat soaring App, may not be attractive to many, but it also works for a novice, does the Nav, igc file creation, etc.

TopHat screen format similar to XCSoar.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.