Foscam NVR application for the SSI webcams

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Foscam NVR application for the SSI webcams

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
      Participant

A few weeks ago, Don fixed some problems with the webcams from Foscam. In the meantime, I have been having trouble trying to use the Android app Foscam NVR to access cams. The app does not allow me to change the login ID from “admin” to “guest”.

Microsoft shut down I.E. and the replacement doesn’t accept our Foscam plugin. (by the way, I had NO problems using old Internet Explorer for access).

The Avant browser is a good alternative, but it is only a PC web browser.

So is anyone else having success getting to the camera NVR from an Android device?

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
        Participant

Hello:
          My computer does not like the Foscam so at the moment that is a useless system to me. I am willing to fund a Blink doorbell camera or surveillance camera facing the field so we can see if there is an operation and what the windsock indicates. Your thoughts?
          For now, as for the camera, I can not “see something” but I just said something…
          Regards,
          Rich

Don GrilloDon Grillo
          Keymaster

Hello Rich, sorry you are unable to connect to the cameras at the
            field. Did you go to the Foscam Support page where you can
            download app software for your operating system (IOS or Windows).
            Here is the link.

https://www.foscam.com/downloads/app_software.html

The IP address for our cameras is 64.135.206.249 Port 1818

I did notice that the mobile apps for Foscam are no longer
            available in the apple store or Google Play.

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
            Participant
              Thanks much Don, esp on last sentence.  As I had past been looking for any Foscam mobile App on Google Play,…..I had not checked at the Foscam support page.
          Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.