FORBIDDEN: You don't have permission to access / on this server

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content FORBIDDEN: You don't have permission to access / on this server

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Don GrilloDon Grillo
      Keymaster

403 Forbidden

“You have been blocked from SkySoaring.com. If you feel you have reached this page in error please contact the webmaster”

“FORBIDDEN: You don’t have permission to access / on this server”

Have you received one of these messages while trying to visit the skysoaring.com website?

Spammers and Bots hit our website thousands of times a day.  They attempt to login to the private side of the site using automated scripts and brute force.  Fortunately,  their is software that thwarts these attempts and blocks their IP addresses from reaching our site again.  The blocking software will also block an IP address after 10 failed login attempts.

If you have forgotten your password and reach that number 10 limit of failed attempts your IP address will be blocked from entering the site and you will receive one of the 403 Forbidden messages.

In that event, please contact me through email and I will unblock your IP address so that you can access the site.

Don Grillo
        dongrillo10@yahoo.com

Charles KalvodaCharles Kalvoda
        Participant

This is what I am dealing with currently with you Don. Thanks.

Charlie K

Anonymous

Me too:

Greg Palmer

847-922-1234

gregbpalmer@comcast.net

Karl LandlKarl Landl
                Participant

Me too!

Anonymous

Hello:Are we running any software to capture incoming IP addresses?  If not, creating a bot trap on the page may work.  Regards,Rich

Anonymous

Hello:Are we running any software to capture incoming IP addresses?  If not, creating a bot trap on the page may work.  Regards,Rich
                  Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Viewing 2 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.