Flying tomorrow?

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Flying tomorrow?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Tomorrow, Monday May 22 looks fairly good. Lift from 2.7 to 3.9 knots up to 5400′ agl. Cu’s are forecast for most of the day with bases up around 7000′ agl. Wind is forecast at 2 to 7 knots out of the SE. SkySight has the start of the day at around 11:30 and lasting to 4:30. Tuesday looks similar, starting later and a shift in the wind from SE to S but similar in strength. Can we get a tow pilot and wing runner tomorrow or Tuesday? John Lincoln

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
        Participant

I would like to come out and may have a couple of guest rides to do.

-Mark

Jeff MoranJeff Moran
          Participant

I have to do something early tomorrow morning.  It won’t take too long.   I can get to Sky Soaring sometime between 10:00 am and 10:30 am.  Let me know if we have enough people to run an operation and I’ll show up.

John LincolnJohn Lincoln
            Participant

If we get an operation going I’ll be out around 11:30. Still hoping, but if not tomorrow then hopefully Tuesday. John Lincoln

John ScottJohn Scott
              Participant

I’ll be there by 11:00.

John M. Scott

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
                Participant

There will be a tow pilot and instructor onsite tomorrow around 11am (Scott and Mallamo).

-Mark

Jeff MoranJeff Moran
                  Participant

Great.  I’ll plan to get there between 10:30 and 11:00.  I can wing run or whatever.  

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.