After speaking with the road construction crew, they have advised us that they will be paving our new entrance to Sky Soaring hopefully this coming Monday or Tuesday. THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS while they are paving as they will be closing the current temporary entryway. They estimate 2 days to complete. If you have a trailer that needs to be moved it will need to be moved this weekend or wait until after the paving is complete. This is the plan for now but, as we have seen before, it may change depending on weather or other circumstances. They are supposed to contact either John D. or myself to keep us appraised of the closure. We will update this post as we hear from them.