Ed Hoffman Upate – Back at Home!

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Ed Hoffman Upate – Back at Home!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

I visited Ed last Wednesday at the rehabilitation center in Elmhurst.  He told me that he was going home the very next day!  Just got a call from him, about pay envelopes and such, and he is back home and doing OK.  Having some shortness of breath but is able to get around albeit slowly.  I will be visiting him on Monday and will give him everyone’s best wishes.

– John DeRosa

Anonymous

That is good news!
          Thanks for the update.

Cornelis van de klippe

Disclaimer: All information on our behalf in relation to our products, whether in nature of date, recommendations or otherwise, is supported by research and believed reliable, but we assume no liability whatsoever in respect to application, processing or use made of the aforementioned information or products or any consequence thereof. The user undertakes all liability in respect of the application.
          Processing or use of the aforementioned information or products, whose quality and other properties he shall verify, or any consequence thereof. No liability whatsoever shall attach to us for any infringement of the rights owned or controlled by a third party on intellectual, industrial or other property by reason of the application, processing or use of the aforementioned information or products by the user.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.