Condor computer access information please

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Condor computer access information please

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
      Participant

Hi all, I was checking Files/ Docs on our website for information on how to access the Condor Simulator PC in the hanger Briefing room, but i could not find anything.

Is there a Login ID and Password to allow members to fire up that PC and use the tool when we are out at the field?

Also nice would be to allow Remote Access, without any sacrifice to the camera link.

Don GrilloDon Grillo
        Keymaster

Hello Denny,

I loaded Condor on the computer and only confirmed that it ran. It will need someone to go in and go through the configuration and setup. I tried one flight with it and it works although the stick was very sensitive and I thinks needs some adjustment.

I don’t believe that a login is required.

Feel free to play with it all you like.

Don

Don GrilloDon Grillo
          Keymaster

Hello Denny,

I loaded Condor on the computer and
            only confirmed that it ran. It will need someone to go in and go
            through the configuration and setup. I tried one flight with it
            and it works although the stick was very sensitive and I thinks
            needs some adjustment.

I don’t believe that a login is
            required.

Feel free to play with it all you
            like.

I’m not sure about remote access…

Don

Larry MoyLarry Moy
            Participant

I haven’t tried Condor yet but I own the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.  I haven’t checked if 55L is in there yet. There’s a very active MS Flight Simulator Gliders group on Facebook.  Anyone try MS Flight Simulator with Gliders yet? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1803376689823050/?ref=share

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
              Participant

Hi Don, yes thank you for the information on the existing setup.

I will check out the Configuration manual, and maybe try it out when at Field.

Anonymous

That would be great if it was available during the week.

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 Sky Soaring <skysoaring2018+usc_KzU0AAEzg5o0EyMDw5oig5oSQwNDc3MA@gmail.com> wrote:

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
                  Participant

About Condor access.  Condor is available for any member to play with any day of the week.  Just drop by the field when you have free time and dial in the gate/door lock combinations.

Enjoy, John DeRosa

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.