Books about flight

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Books about flight

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Hello members, I have been cleaning out my basement and have come across nine books in the Time/Life series of books about aviation history. Titles like “The Luftwaffe”, “Women aloft”, “The Bush Pilot”, “Fighting Jets”, “Barnstormers and Speed Kings”. Remember these are historical and were published in the 80’s. I’ve read them and no longer want them. However I thought maybe someone in the club might be interested. So before I donate them to Goodwill I am asking if there is any interest. If someone wants them or if the club would like them I’ll bring them to the field. Otherwise they are heading to Goodwill or the trash heap if Goodwill doesn’t want them. John Lincoln

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
        Participant

John,

I suggest bringing them out to the club. We often have members bring a box of “free” aviation books.
          John H DeRosa(OHM Ω)
          West Dundee, Illinois, USA
          mailto:john@derosaweb.com
          http://derosaweb.net
          “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”– Albert Einstein

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 12:26:46 PM CST, Sky Soaring <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

John PhelanJohn Phelan
          Participant

If we every have another Holiday Party, you can wrap them up as door prizes.  And then re-gift them the following year.

Best Regards,

John F. Phelan

Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 13:45
            To: phelanjf@gmail.com
            Subject: [Sky Soaring] General Discussion, Reply To: Books about flight

Anonymous

I have a copy of  Reichmann, Helmut,  Cross Country Soaring, copywrite 1975, translated in English and in decent condition, a classic.  Free to a good home.  Tell me a name and address and I will package and mail it.

Paul Letourneau        letourneau1955@sbcglobal.net

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.