Back to school

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
      Participant

Labor Day is here, summer is winding down so it’s time for Back to School. If there is enough interest I will be hosting Ground School again. I would like to see a show of hands for who would be interested and what day of the week might be preferred. Please reply soon. Guest instructors are needed as well.

Headmaster Steve

Participant

In case you didn’t receive the first time:

Labor Day is here, summer is winding down so it’s time for Back to School. If there is enough interest I will be hosting Ground School again. I would like to see a show of hands for who would be interested and what day of the week might be preferred. Please reply soon. Guest instructors are needed as well.

Headmaster Steve

Jerry KaweckiJerry Kawecki
          Participant

Jerry Kawecki

Joseph RicciardiJoseph Ricciardi
            Participant

Steve,I feel Friday evening or even a weekend night is best because it does not interferes with homework/ extra curricular activities for the youth members preparing for their written exams. For more experienced members, and “advanced topic” ground school could be on a weeknight and could have topics more appropriate to advanced gliding or badges.Just my two cents. Would be happy to teach if you tell me what topics in advance, so I can prepare.

Joe Ricciardi

Sent from my iPhone

ANDRZEJ CHICEWICZANDRZEJ CHICEWICZ
              Participant

never too much education .I am in
                ANDY

On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 10:40:40 AM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Nicholas LegenzaNicholas Legenza
                Participant

This is a good idea

Sent from my iPhone

Participant

We’re going to try Friday night at 7:00 pm. Next week the 16th. Invite will follow.

Steve

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.