Assembly Days Coming Up

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Assembly Days Coming Up

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

We need to get the gliders that are stored in the hangar assembled so that we have room for the PW-5 used for cross country flying.

So each day that have an operation let’s make an effort to assemble one glider and get it tied out on the line. Please lend a hand.

I will be out today and if enough help is on hand we can get one of the ships ready for flying!

Thanks, John

Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
        Participant

Last season we elected to store our newly-acquired, beautiful 1-26C in the hangar instead of putting it outside in the elements. I hope we can find room to keep in the hangar this season.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
          Participant

Mark,Agreed. We just need to make room in able to store it assembled!

– John

On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 10:09:36 AM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Reply To: Assembly Days Coming Up From Mark Mallamo, [General Discussion Forum]

Last season we elected to store our newly-acquired, beautiful 1-26C in the hangar instead of putting it outside in the elements. I hope we can find room to keep in the hangar this season.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Unsubscribe from this Topic; https://skysoaring.com/forums/topic/assembly-days-coming-up/

Attachments Allowed: msword, excel, pdf, jpeg, bmp, gif, png. 2mb max.

William RobertsonWilliam Robertson
            Participant

Is anyone planning to be out Saturday? If there is a CFIG I am planning to go.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.