The preliminary weather forecast for Saturday does not look conducive to flying. As such, we’d like to have an impromptu meeting on Saturday morning for those who can make it. We had originally planned to have a meeting in early March, but the majority of our folks couldn’t attend, so we decided to postpone. The meeting will be at the Village Inn restaurant in Huntley located at 11713 Main Street (same location where we had our January and February club meetings). Breakfast will be at 8:30am and the meeting will begin at 9am. Please join us if you are able.