4th of July Monday

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content 4th of July Monday

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:

CFI Mike Vaughn and I are trying to put together a small training day tomorrow (4th of July) at the field.  Approximate times are 10 AM to 2 PM.  After 2 PM the weather is forecast to change so the late morning is best flying time for the day.  Mr. Grillo has tentatively agreed to tow.    All of this is subject to good weather!  Please use BookourPlane if you are thinking of flying tomorrow.  This will let us know who is interested in being out on the field.

Regards,

Rich

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
        Participant

Hello:

For the next 2 days it appears today will be best in the morning/early afternoon (up to 2pm).  Then the winds pick up and we may be seeing a miserably hot Tuesday.

Independence Day:  A slight chance of showers between 2pm and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday:  A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 106. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Regards,

Rich

William RobertsonWilliam Robertson
          Participant

I’ll try and be out there!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2022, at 7:04 PM, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:
        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.