I just got done with reconciling the flight sheets and pay envelopes for Aug 28, Aug 31 and Sep 2. Pretty darn good I must say.
Just a few little rants;
– Couple of people forgot to pay. One person, who will remain nameless, paid for two flights but forgot the third. Hmmmm. Another was an INSTRUCTOR! Oh well.- Enter information about weather, lost/broken items, and other general news in the “Miscellaneous” box at the bottom middle.
– The far right hand column can be used for specific details about a particular flight such as “1st solo” or “check ride”, etc. Congrats to Laurentiu “Lawrence” Nicolae!
– When paying by check be sure to enter the textual amount in the form of “Thirty Five and no/100’s” with a long dash afterwards so there is ZERO room to write something more “interesting” in the blank areas. I could have easily made this work a real money maker … for me, that is.
– Not sealing the pay envelope makes my life a bit easier. No biggie.
– Good penmanship counts towards my year end approval rating for y’all. You know who you are.
I have been making some minor changes to the flight sheet so let me know if there is any way to improve the form.
Thanks for doing a good job overall.
John H DeRosa(OHM Ω)