Thursday, December 17th, 2020 at 1:03 pm #9734
Update for Safety Meeting Presentations:
DATE: Saturday, April 17, 2021 0900am.
- Ground Maneuvering and Glider Handling
- Preflight Takeoff and Tow
- Traffic Pattern and Landing/Rollout – Presented By: Larry Kase, CFI-G
- Weather, and how it effects me and my flight
- Personal Minimums – Presented By: Mark Dunning, CFI-G – Remotely via zoom
- Risk Management – Presented By: Austen Mersereau CFI-G
- Emergency! Fly the aircraft first, Aviate-Navigate-Communicate
- Managing unexpected events
- WINGS program
Big Screen will be available for connecting a laptop via HDMI cable.