Reply To: Operations for week of 5/11

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Operations for week of 5/11 Reply To: Operations for week of 5/11

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
Participant

Hello:

Yes, I learned much from reading Jonathan Swift and watching Saturday Night Live – knowing where and when to use satire to ask questions and/or spark a thoughtful conversation.  (I do have a serious side at work on the street and while flying.) The Gov. has a plan to have restaurants and other things closed until June 28 and that amount of “closed” has many worried about a lot of things – about half our season will be gone.  As you wrote, things can change and most likely will.

I would like to fly but also want all of us to be safe.  Instructors can consider this sentence as an open ad for anyone who wants to fly with me.  I am willing to wear a face mask, gloves, use hand sanitizer and spray my clothes with Lysol.  I draw the line at drinking bleach (more satire).   I can be available to assist on the ground for flight support or even cutting grass.  Is everything aero tow now or is the winch going to be used?

Regards,

Rich

https://imgur.com/a/M4wU6l6