Tools on loan

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Gents, I have seen posts for a chainsaw sharpener and an impact driver. I have both and have delivered them to the field (on the work bench) for the club to use. That said I also need them. So I will leave those tools at the field through this week and Memorial Day weekend. After that I’ll need to bring them home so I can finish a couple of my projects. Use them at your leisure through the weekend. John Lincoln

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Thanks. I will try to get to the chain saw sharpening Saturday

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:Speaking of tools: I stopped by the field today at 4:45 pm. Pumpkin was a bit loose. It’s windy and the runway crosswind is direct at the tied down gliders. If you do not know how the straps or tie downs work just ask and we will teach you how they work. There is no shame in asking and learning. I will try to check the field in the morning after the forecast storms go through.

Rich

John PhelanJohn Phelan
      Participant

Rich,

Were the tie-down straps with ratchets, straps tied in knots, chain, clips?  What part came loose?

We’ve had issues with the ratchet tighteners not being locked shut after they are cinched down.  They come loose pretty easily, at that point.

Thanks for keeping an eye on everything.

Best Regards,

John F. Phelan

Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 16:59
      To: phelanjf@gmail.com
      Subject: Reply To: Tools on loan; By Rich Walenda, [Sky Soaring]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.