The week ahead

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
    Participant

SUNDAY! a beautiful day at Sky Soaring. Featured attraction was Nick achieving his Private Glider Pilot Certificate. 2.5 hours of oral cross-examining and 3 flights and we have a newly minted glider pilot. First task? Take his grandfather up for a 1hr flight.  Congratulations, Nick.

Total of 12 launches today, several for extended times. Pete Legenza served up grilled brats and dogs and everyone enjoyed the day. Not to be over looked please welcome new members father and daughter team Shane and Laurel from Monroe WI. Check out their beautiful RV12. Just right for the commute from behind the Cheddar Curtin.

Nick LegenzaNick Legenza
    Participant

Thank you to everyone for making this possible. My journey is only starting.

Sent from my iPhone

Jim HopkinsJim Hopkins
    Participant
    Nick,
    Congrats to you, your family and the SSI support group !
    Jim
    John OsbornJohn Osborn
    Participant

Hi Nick,Congrats on your first step in the aviation field. We are all looking forward to see where you go from here.John O

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 06:54:05 PM CDT, Sky Soaring <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Greg TomczykGreg Tomczyk
    Participant
    Congrats Nick! It was so nice to see your lovely family there to share your success. Indeed, your journey is just starting … 
    greg t
    John LincolnJohn Lincoln
    Participant

Nick, Congrats. You are now in a very special club. I hope you maintain your sailplane flying even as you pursue more aviation goals. John Lincoln

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.