Saturday Meeting

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Saturday Meeting

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Hello guys, Saturday is our monthly meeting. As Don has so graciously informed us, let’s come out to the field and meet our new members, enjoy our company and get in some training flights. Weather doesn’t look to good for soaring but 75 to 78 degrees and light 4 to 8 knot winds out of the SE will make for great training weather. Please come out and join us. John Lincoln

PS And if no flying happens then there is working at the field that needs to be done. Mowing, work on the Hustler Mower, cleaning and organizing the hangar, getting gas for the mowers and the list goes on and on…… JL

PSS There might be some of our members meeting at Alans Corner for Breakfast. Look for a post about that as well. JL

Nicholas LegenzaNicholas Legenza
      Participant

I’ll be out for breakfast and to tow Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone

What time you guys meeting for breakfast @ Alans Corner

Don GrilloDon Grillo
      Keymaster

Breakfast at Alan’s corner is at 8 AM. But try to be there about 10 minutes prior so you can reserve a table. It’s first come first serve and they can be busy on a Saturday morning.

— Don
      Nicholas LegenzaNicholas Legenza
      Participant

Saturday was a great day to fly. Any interest in tomorrow morning before the heat?
      Sent from my iPhone

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:

Maybe from me. I am monitoring the winds – gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon.
      What time are you thinking of starting?

Regards,

Rich

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.