Saturday Flying

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Art SilvermanArt Silverman
      Participant

Saturday appears to be a great day for flying/training.  If you are a student and can come out on Saturday speak up.  Or, if you just want to fly please let me know.

Art

John ScottJohn Scott
      Participant

I’ll be out Sat. 29 JUL @ 10:00.

Barrett GoodwinBarrett Goodwin
      Participant

Can Barrett Goodwin come out on Sunday to fly?Andrew

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 02:00:10 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Timothy GaitherTimothy Gaither
      Participant

Art, I will be there by 9am,

Tim Gaither
      Participant

He most certainly can come out on Sunday. Let me know what time you will be flying Thanks,Andrew

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 02:16:14 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Participant

Excellent. We would love to come out in the morning around 9:00am so he can get in several flights.Andrew

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 03:03:45 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Participant
      Yes

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 02:15:50 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Participant
      Then be there around 8:30 to pre flight the 2-33 and remove it from the tie downs

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 02:17:43 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Participant
      Then be there around 8:30 to help pre flight the 2-33 and remove it from the tie downs

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 04:23:29 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:

I can come out and help and fly Saturday morning.

The weather:

Saturday:  Partly sunny, with a high near 83. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday:  Sunny, with a high near 81. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

METAR TAF for Saturday morning:

Wind 12mph from the North/Northeast; Visibility: 6 miles; Scattered clouds at a height of 2500 ft
      Broken clouds at a height of 3500 ft.
      A question for students:  What is the cloud clearance requirement for the airspace that Sky Soaring is in for STUDENT pilots?
      Regards,
      Rich
      • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Rich WalendaRich Walenda.
      • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Rich WalendaRich Walenda.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.