New Hustler

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Fellows, The new Hustler is in the shop. No news yet. Please remember that you MUST check and possibly recheck to hydraulic fluid level in the old Hustler when you use it. The leak has not yet been fixed and for the time being we need two mowers. I want to thank Don and Jim for helping me get the new Hustler in to the shop. John Lincoln

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
      Participant

Hi John, on a slightly different topic, 

do you know if the club PW-5 (5MW) is going to stay in its trailer this season? Or is it in need of a space in the west hanger?removal of hull insurance is not a factor, right?
      John OsbornJohn Osborn
      Participant

Hi Dennis,I believe the plan is to assemble the Club PW 5 and store it in the West hanger. That would have been done by now except there is no room until the 2-33 is assembler and moved out of the hanger. The 2-33 assembly was waiting on John D to install a radio. I understand he has given up on that idea so we should be able to assemble it this week. And following its removal we should be able to assemble the PW 5 and store it in the hanger. Hull insurance is not a factor.John O

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 12:46:16 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

John O – Thanks for heading up the assembly of the PW-5 (PW-5)

One correction about installing a radio in Pumpkin – I didn’t give up on the idea. It is still in the plans. It has just been postponed until we disassemble the ship in the fall.
      John H DeRosa(OHM Ω)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 03:51:27 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Reply To: New Hustler From John Osborn, [General Discussion Forum]

Hi Dennis,I believe the plan is to assemble the Club PW 5 and store it in the West hanger. That would have been done by now except there is no room until the 2-33 is assembler and moved out of the hanger. The 2-33 assembly was waiting on John D to install a radio. I understand he has given up on that idea so we should be able to assemble it this week. And following its removal we should be able to assemble the PW 5 and store it in the hanger. Hull insurance is not a factor.John O

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 12:46:16 PM CDT, SSI wrote:

Unsubscribe from this Topic; https://skysoaring.com/forums/topic/new-hustler/

Attachments Allowed: msword, excel, pdf, jpeg, bmp, gif, png. 2mb max.

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:Let us (the club membership) know when assembly help is required. Also, I have my own aviation portable radio so not having a built in radio in Pumpkin is a good excuse for me to have that radio. Thanks in advance for all the extra stuff you do for the club. Regards,Rich

John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

This is where we stand right now. John Osborn and I are going to rig the PW-5 on Thursday at 11:00 and we will then put it in the west hangar. We might have to move Pumpkin some to accommodate the PW-5. I’ll send out a notice when I get home Thursday that the PW-5 is rigged and ready to go. John Lincoln

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.