Mowing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

Gents, Jim Hopkins and a helper mowed almost the entire field yesterday. There is a section of the new taxiway to the east that still needs to be mowed. Please see to it that it gets cut. Since we have had so much rain this year the grass is still growing quite fast so please be vigilant in keeping the grass mowed.

I will be in Nephi for the next 12 days. I will have my computer and check emails in the evening. John Lincoln

John PhelanJohn Phelan
      Participant

Done.  Hustler #2 is not developing full power and it backfired several times upon start-up.  I’ll check the plugs and wiring.

John Phelan

John PhelanJohn Phelan
      Participant

There is a broken spring on the choke, causing it to run really rich.  I’ll have to plow through the parts manual to see if we can find a replacement spring.

John Phelan

John PhelanJohn Phelan
      Participant

The broken spring is actually part of the mechanical governor on the engine.  I found a description and drawing, but no part number, in the Kohler Engine Service Guide.  If someone is out at the field in the next couple of days and can get the engine Model and Serial numbers for me, that would be most appreciated.  I need the numbers off the engine, not the mower (I have those).  This is for Hustler #2, the newer one, parked closest to the garage door of the hangar on Monday.  Thanks.  Just e-mail, text them or post a message with the numbers, please.

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Thank you for mowing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.