Important Flight Operation on Tuesday

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Important Flight Operation on Tuesday

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

I spoke with Ron Ridenour today about scheduling our follow-on Site Survey with the Soaring Safety Foundation (SSF).  We looked at the weather and Tuesday seems the only reasonable day this week. Otherwise it seems we are having rain…rain…rain.

This is a very important SSF Site Survey for Sky Soaring and our continued insurance so if you are available please come out to help out and continue to put your best foot forward.  Field spring checkouts are the priority but other flying is a good possibility.

SEE SOMETHING – SAY SOMETHING

Thanks,  John DeRosa, President

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

Members,

The SSF Site Survey operation planned for tomorrow, April 19, has been cancelled due to Ron Ridenour having a family emergency.

Best Regards,
      John H DeRosa

Don GrilloDon Grillo
      Keymaster

I’ll be out on Tuesday. I can do spring checkouts and tow, but not at the same time. 😁

— Don
      Don GrilloDon Grillo
      Keymaster

Sunday is looking ok for an operation. Ron R. Will be out for a site survey. We’ll finish up spring checkouts and the get some flying in as well. Come on out.

— Don

I”ll be there.

Kees

Sent from my iPad

John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

I’ll be out as well. John Lincoln

Don GrilloDon Grillo
      Keymaster

Sunday weather is not looking good for a soaring operation so we will postpone.

Sunday

Scattered sprinkles and flurries before 10am, then a slight chance of snow showers between 10am and 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

— Don
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.