April 6th flying

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content April 6th flying

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark MallamoMark Mallamo
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>All,</p>
      Weather tomorrow will be cool but ok for spring checkouts and training flights.  I have a few students coming out in the morning.  We will have a tow pilot. Anyone else interested in finally getting this season kicked off?

Mark

John LincolnJohn Lincoln
      Participant

If the weather holds as seems likely and flight operations are started please be aware that the regraded runway will need to be avoided. The contractor recommended at least one mowing and better to have more than one, before we use the regraded portion of the runway. Maybe mark the north edge of the regraded runway with cones. Also please remember there needs to be a briefing and a GSO. Mark is a good instructor and will run a safe operation. Spring check outs also require pilots to take and pass the wing runner course. So if we’re flying have a good time and let’s be safe out there. John Lincoln

Rich WalendaRich Walenda
      Participant

Hello:

I can help out as GSO and take a flight or two with a CFI.  What time are you planning to start?  I need to be in Schaumburg at 9:00 am and could be at the field around 10:30 am or so.  I took the wing runner course last week.

Regards,

Rich

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.