An important message to the membership

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content An important message to the membership

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven SnyderSteven Snyder
      Participant

To all of our members and my friends at Sky Soaring;

Do to the ongoing issue of renewing the insurance needed to keep the club operating and after careful consideration with advise from several good sources I have decided to step back from active club membership for the foreseeable future. There is no guarantee that this will assure that the club insurance will be renewed but it does give us a much better chance of it. My number one concern is that Sky Soaring continues to be a viable flying organization and if the best option is for me to step down then I will fully support it.

Please continue to support everyone to the best of your ability and help keep our club healthy and a great place to fly.

Thank You

Steven Snyder

224-628-2871

ANDRZEJ CHICEWICZANDRZEJ CHICEWICZ
      Participant

Not so fast my friend, just because a few idiots came up with such an idea doesn't mean you have to give up. have they forgotten who kept this club alive last year. where is the solidarity of the aviator brothers. people, control yourself losing such a member is like a broken arm for the club. stiven despair this decision again. and remember never give up!!

On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 06:27:34 PM CDT, SSI <webmaster@skysoaring.com> wrote:

Mark ReichMark Reich
      Participant

With time club will die…
      Mark

Dennis BurkeDennis Burke
      Participant

Its been 5 days and no further discussion,  either off-field or on-field.  So I’d like to know if this Action is the “new expectation” for every +10000 members of the Soaring Society of America:  prepare to possibly fall-on-your-sword, like a Roman.

I deserve a clearer answer from either the SSA or the SSF, …if either have the insight.

John PhelanJohn Phelan
      Participant

Denny,

Do we know what this topic is?  There is nothing in your message that indicates what the topic is or what the thread is about.  If you responded from your cell phone, cell phones do not attach the original message to your response.

Best Regards,

John F. Phelan

Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 14:54
      To: phelanjf@gmail.com
      Subject: Reply To: An important message to the membership; By Dennis Burke, [Sky Soaring]

John DeRosaJohn DeRosa
      Participant

John – This is a limitation of the system when replying through the SkySoaring.com web site.  As far as I know there is no option to include previous comments on the thread.  While the title is shown in the email you receive you must log into the site to see the entire history.

Denny – This forum message was begun Steve Snyder.  You may want to reach out to him directly with your questions.

Thanks, John DeRosa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Restricted content’ is closed to new topics and replies.