Thanks for the reply. I have reserved Stars and Stripes for a morning flight. Mike Vaughn will also be out around Saturday 9 am. If we can get in some tows for dual and solo it would be great. A morning start due to low winds is what we are planning on. Also, thanks for the Aviation Forecast Discussion tip – I like the “ground school” email exchanges some of the members have going on – they are educational and helpful.