Reply To: Student Pilot Ground School presented by WSS

Welcome to Sky Soaring Forums Restricted content Student Pilot Ground School presented by WSS Reply To: Student Pilot Ground School presented by WSS

Anonymous

Hey ya’ll-

Here are the final details for the class on Sunday for anyone who is interested.  Take care.
    <div class=””>On Sunday, January 23rd from 9:30 – 12:00, Mark Dunning, CFIG, and the Wisconsin Soaring Society will be hosting a glider pilot ground school.  This is the first part of a multipart course intended for new pilots with little to no experience, but it may also be a good refresher for experienced pilots.  Topics for this presentation are basic aerodynamics, operating limitations, glider performance, and instrumentation.  All are welcome to attend.</div>
    <div class=””></div>
    <div class=””>In person attendance will be at the Waukesha FBO meeting room.  I do not have a Zoom subscription and so have decided to use Skype for the stream.  The meeting link is: https://join.skype.com/sm0YYU8bVX4D  Please be aware that I have never streamed anything before and that there may be some technical issues.  I will do my absolute best to make sure everything works, but there is always a chance it won’t.  Please be patient and forgiving.</div>