This will be the last weekend of flight operations (weather
permitting) as the tow plane will be flown over to Poplar Grove on
Thursday the 11th possibly sooner, as rain is in the forecast
later in the week, to start the engine overhaul.
If winds prevent flying this weekend, may I suggest that we start
with disassembly of the gliders since we will have warmer
temperatures to work in. The PW-5 could be put back in the trailer
and moved to the east hangar. The 2-33 and Krosno require many
hands as the wings are heavy.
Just a thought.