Wednesday, March 24th, 2021 at 9:34 pm #10194
We did have a lengthy discussion on this particular topic during the February membership virtual meeting. Unfortunately, the schedule for the March 20th Spring Safety meeting is very busy and the business meeting portion will be limited to a few short status updates. Because this change will not have any impact until 2022 I believe that we can safely postpone more discussion until our April membership meeting.
Thanks, John DeRosa
President, Sky Soaring Glider Club
On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 12:38:25 PM CST, Sky Soaring <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: